Wednesday, July 24

Halfway Oregon Wedding Photography :: Kerbie and Garrett




I first met up with Kerbie and Garrett to do mini engagement session in December. It was 17 degrees outside and as you can imagine, freezing cold. Then in early June we got eaten alive by mosquitos on Kerbies's dad property as the dogs ran around, we laughed, and the horses were ridden in the last warm light. I hadn't shared their June engagement session so I thought I'd start their wedding post with a few of my favorites. 





On June 29th when the temps reached above 100 degrees Kerbie and Garrett prepared for their wedding in the breath-taking valley of Halfway, Oregon. At the end of the aisle they met. Kerbie's father stepped back and in loving memory of her mother, gave his daughter's hand to Garrett. Vows were exchanged and as friends and family looked on, they finished the ceremony with a kiss. As the evening began to cool the band played and the dancing continued long after the sun sunk over the mountains. 




Thank you for having me share in your big day, it was beautiful!



No comments:

Post a Comment